Sunday, August 5

My internship wardrobe #1

Hi guys,

Last Monday I started my internship- which I'm enjoying so much already! I had meant to upload a photo everyday of what I was wearing but I struggled to be able to write what I was wearing underneath the photo using the blogger app... I'll have to look into that.
Anyway, here are my outfits for last week in chronological order.

K x x

P.S. I do apologise for the phone photos in the mirror- I feel like a teenager doing Myspace poses or something, but it's the only way I can manage to show my OOTD's at the mo.

~Shrug: Topshop, dress: Asda, belt: Matalan, bag: Zara,
leggings: H&M, shoes: New Look~

~Shrug: Topshop, dress: Asda, bag: Zara~

~Shirt: Aubin & Wills, top: Topshop, 
dress (worn as skirt): Topshop~

~Shirt: Miss Selfridge, necklace: Miss Selfridge,
bag: ASOS, dress: Asda~ 

~Cardigan: Topshop, tunic: Urban Outfitters, 
necklace: H&M, jeans: Levi's~

No comments: