Tuesday, April 10

Excuse my french but I'm in France

So, it's been a while. Life has been pretty hectic as of late. Remember in my last post I mentioned about trying to get work experience? I've now got a 3 month internship starting at the end of July. Really excited :) just waiting for the paperwork to come through in the post at the moment.

Now I've got my work experience sorted, uni work is craaaazy. Been putting out requests for apparel suppliers to make "my" product (I'm doing a masters in buying, in case you were wondering why I would do that)... really hoping I get a response soon. Need to get this report finished.

I'm going to start doing reviews of products soon I think. I've never thought of myself as someone who's really interested in beauty blogging but it's only just clicked that alot of the blogs I read, focuse heavily on beauty. I'm particularly obsessed with model's own nailpolish and I'm trying to get into a skincare routine (prevent the wrinkles and all that) so I'll get on with those reviews asap.

K x x





~ Jacket: Vintage, T-shirt: Vintage, Leggings: H&M,
Bag: Vintage COACH

No comments: