Saturday, July 14

Purple + black lace






~ Lace top: H&M ~ Shirt dress: ASOS ~ Necklace: ASOS ~ Coat: Warehouse ~
Boots: Allegra- Topshop ~ Bag: Zara, ~ Bangle: from a Moroccan souk ~


So this is what I wore when I went out for a meal last night with my mum.We went to this cute cafe which is only open for dinner on a Friday night, but open for breakfast and lunch the rest of the week.  I drove to the restaurant and parking was a nightmare, resulting in many laps around the town to find a space- which was rather interesting driving in the torrential rain AND my Allegra's! 

 I got the shirt dress the other day from ASOS in the sale when it was reduced to £12.50- BARGAIN. 

Excuse my mother's not-the-best photography skills with my phone and the weird marks I have on my arm from shadows in the bottom photo. 

K x x 

3 comments:

lucy jarvis said...

Gorgeous outfit! I love your coat!

xx

Hola Bambi said...

Gorgeous , you look lovely xx

Jodie said...

Love the colour of your dress, very pretty! x

jodieolivia.blogspot.co.uk